1. Lights, camera and action!!! First off, ask your vendor what type of camera they use. A DSLR camera will give you the best quality photo's. If they are using a web cam then you will know your price is most likely going to be more appealing to you but the outcome won't be the same. The old saying, you get what you pay for sure make's sense in this industry. You want to not only capture everyone at your event, you want it to meet your expectation. A Time to Remember photo booths only use DSLR camera's and we would not have it any other way.
2. Now that you have an awesome camera, lets check the printer. Ask your vendor what type of printer they are using. The current best rated on the market are Hiti, DNP and Brava 21. If they are using a home printer then expect massive delay's and poor quality. Most clients, the first thing they ask me is, "what is your pricing," Wrong, question!! The question should be, "what am I getting,"? Everyone assumes all photo booths are the same but this is not the case. Clients should always interview their vendor to ensure that what they are getting is exactly what they were expecting.
3. Backdrop's are another essential part of the process. If you are having a wedding, you want to ensure that the backdrop is of a nice quality. Ask your vendor to send you pictures, or go to their gallery and look at their prior events. This is now miss-leading as well, since some companies have been copying other vendor photo's and using them as their own. There are always scammers out there so if you have been referred by someone you know, I would suggest going with their referral. I cringe at the site of PVC pipes and sheets.
4. Props!!! Most people love the photo booths because they want to dress silly. If your vendor comes in with only paper props, that is just not as fun! A Time to Remember always focuses on the quality of the props, the cleanliness and presentation to each event. What's a photo booth without props??? We carry a wide range of props for multiple themes.
5. Last but not least, how to really tell if a vendor is truly legit. What are all the extra's they provide? Do they offer 2x6 & 4x6? Or just 2x6 and they come out with a pair of scissors to cut the pictures? Yes, another indicator that you should have paid a little more. Do they offer green screen, animated Gif's, Social media uploading, custom designed graphics. These are all questions you should ask your vendor to make sure you are receiving the quality you deserve. A Time to Remember now also offers 5x7 and 6x9!!! We are always striving to be innovative and up on the latest and greatest. Hope this helps with your future vendor approval's. If it sounds to good to be true it probably is, don't risk your wedding photo's to be blurry or out of focus or printed on poor quality paper. Visit us at www.attr-photobooths.com